The topics of the conference will include, but are not limited to:
- Electromechanics – electrical machines and actuators, diagnostics and monitoring
- Electrical and power systems engineering – modern trends in electrical grids (distributed generation and smart grids), renewable and alternative energy
- Industrial electronics – design, manufacturing and simulation of semiconductor devices and converters
- Simulation in electrical engineering
- Electrical Engineering Education and Education Technologies
- Industrial application & Industry 4.0
May 6, 2019
May 6, 2019
Notification of Paper Acceptance
June 5, 2019
Final Paper Submission
August 2, 2019
Payment of conference fee
August 19, 2019
September 23-25, 2019
Institute of Electromechanics, Energy Saving and Control Systems of Kremenchuk Mykhailo Ostrohradskyi National University cordially invites you to take part in International Conference “Modern electrical and energy systems” (MEES 2019) September 23-25, 2019, Kremenchuk, Ukraine.
The main purpose of the conference is communication between scientists and industry representatives from Ukraine and other countries, and also discussion new up-to-date technical inventions in accordance with the topics of the conference.
Kremenchuk Mykhailo Ostrohradskyi National Universityrs
20, Pershotravneva Street
For international participants:
|IEEE Members:||250 EUR|
|non-IEEE Members:||300 EUR|
Included Welcome Party, City Tour, Participants Bag, Conference Program & Proceedings, Coffe-breaks and Farewell Dinner.
|IEEE Members:||25 EUR|
|non-IEEE Members:||35 EUR|
|Students and Postgraduate Students (Sole participation):||10 EUR|
|Students and Postgraduate Students (IEEE Members) (Sole participation):||5 EUR|
Included Welcome Party, Participants Bag, Conference Program & Proceedings and Coffe-breaks.
|IEEE Members:||35 EUR|
|non-IEEE Members:||45 EUR|
Notice, one author allowed send not more than 3 papers in total.